Ben's SportsBlog

Ben is an expert on sports. He may be 12, but he can tell you about things that happened way before he was born. ESPN better be watching out for this guy...

Friday, June 30, 2006

My dad is losing our bet

At the beginning of the baseball season, my Dad and I made a bet. He bet that the Milwaukee Brewers would have a better overall record than the Twins, but I bet that the Twins would have a better record than the Brewers. So far, I am in the lead by 3 1/2 games. When the Twins play the Brewers this weekend, I have a chance to extend my lead, or my lead could drop. What will happen? It all depends on how the games are played.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM , Blogger Mr. D said...

    Ben, you're destroying me now in that bet. Looks like you are 9 1/2 games up as of last night. You may have show a little mercy on your old man.

     
  • At 11:24 AM , Blogger Mr. D said...

    Ben says,

    No mercy, no quarter. Sorry, Dad!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home